Line of Service Assurance Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Assurance Management Level Manager Job Description & Summary You are an active part of the fa
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
- You are an active part of the fast-growing crypto assurance practice of PwC France: you will help the team to build up and expand our blockchain & digital assets assurance services.
- You will serve C1 or C2 clients having crypto activities on various engagements and challenging project work such as crypto-companies audit, internal control design and testing (including key ceremonies), SOC/ISAE reports in relation to crypto activities, crypto-accounting (under IFRS or US GAAP) and tax advices, IPO readiness of crypto-companies, etc.
- You will be a central element in the up-skilling of our teams by sharing your knowledge of the PwC methodology and Risk & Quality requirements applied to cryptos services
- As a member of the core team, you will have the opportunity to further refine the day-to-day operating model by applying an in person and virtual working environment that gives you a large amount of flexibility.
- You will have direct client contact and support in advising clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments. You keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
- You will receive regular feedback from colleagues and your coach and build your leadership skills on and off the job.
- You are excited about building up the fast-growing blockchain & digital assets Assurance practice of PwC France, delivering an outstanding client experience.
- You have a strong business development mindset and extensive experiences in responding to requests for proposal (written and oral)
- You have gained 2-4+ years of experience in blockchain & digital assets assurance services within one of our PwC offices and have built up relevant PwC crypto methodology and expertise on various engagements for C1 and/or C2 clients (crypto-companies audit, internal control design and testing (including key ceremonies), SOC/ISAE reports in relation to crypto activities, crypto-accounting (under IFRS or US GAAP) and tax advices, IPO readiness of crypto-companies, etc.).
- You are familiar with PwC methodology and Risk & Quality requirements for crypto-engagements
- You are connected within the network to other X-LoS crypto teams in various territories
- You have already used our PwC Halo for crypto solution (optional)
- You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others, and maintain an active knowledge exchange.You are a driving force in the team and must be proactive in terms of proposals and feedback
- You are fluent in English. French speaking would be a nice to have but is not a requirement.
- You are innovative and you have excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date