Blockchain knowledge (nice to have) Load Balancers (regular) Kubernetes (regular) Docker (regular) Terraform (advanced) AWS (advanced) NGINX (advanced) HTTP (
Load Balancers (regular)
About a Job:
The role is 100% remote.
- Participation in other crypto projects and the ability to buy tokens at a private sale price.
- On-site blockchain training, support, and mentoring.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Flexible working hours – if you like working late or over the weekends, it is possible with us!
- Minimum 3+ years of commercial experience,
- Experience in building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure,
- Experience in automating and improving development and release processes,
- Strong skills in Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of HTTP and DNS
- Knowledge of HTTP servers and load balancing
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (spoken and written),
- Ability to cooperate with a distributed team in a remote environment.
Good to have
- Experience with other clouds like GCP/Azure
- Knowledge of programming languages (Rust),
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to hard work and improving skills
- Blockchain and Web3 experience,
- Experience in working remotely,
- Interest in Blockchain space,
We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that lays the foundation for a more equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply, as we aim to make our technologies available and accessible to everyone!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk