This position will assists IT users with technical support, PCs, printers, conference devices, hand held devices, applications, peripherals and related…...
Dispatch Support IT Engineer – Zurich
KompiTech is a technology company with offices globally and across Europe. We provide IT service and consultation to customers, and specialized in enterprise blockchain technology.
We’re currently looking for multiple IT Support Engineer in across Switzerland to help service customers. This position will assists IT users with technical support, PCs, printers, conference devices, hand held devices, applications, peripherals and related technology support.
You will provide the following services:
· Providing level 1 and 2 onsite IT support to customers.
· Deliver an excellent level of customer service.
· Provide support for IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds and Smartphones.
· Categorize and prioritize end-user support requests and service requests by utilizing KompiTech BLiTS ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
· Adhere to defined Processes and work instructions which will include the management of both proactive and reactive escalations.
· Perform and execute operating system, hardware and software installations in Windows environment.
· Accurately identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting User technical issues relating to desktop environment.
· Local and network printer installation and troubleshooting.
· Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; re-imaging computers/hard drives.
· Install and move IT equipment.
· Performing asset inventory activities as needed.
Experience and Soft-Skills
· At least 1 years of experience in IT support service.
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
· Window 7, 10 client operating system support experience.
· Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Azure cloud experience
· Experience with Apple devices is a plus
· Desktop application support like Microsoft Office and other standard end-user applications.
· Average experience of Window server support.
· Experience with network firewall, routers and switches is a plus.
· Experience with ticketing tools
· Ensuring requirements are met within agreed service targets.
· Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
· Ability to work in a team and independently if required
· Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that a polite, efficient and responsive service is delivered.
· English and German
· Other European languages is a plus
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract