Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and n
for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management, Crypto-1
CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in cryptocurrency intelligence and compliance. Our team has introduced novel solutions to challenges including sanctions compliance for DeFi and the Crypto Travel Rule. Our mission is to grow the blockchain economy by making crypto safe for users and trusted by governments. CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, VASPs and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
Location: Remote, Dublin, Ireland or South San Francisco Bay, California
The CipherTrace Product Manager will:
- Build next generation cryptocurrency intelligence and compliance products
- Develop core product KPIs.
- Contribute to roadmap strategy and product feature requirements across teams.
- Co-design software with date engineers, designers, frontend, backend, and QA engineers.
- Communicate and collaborate with partners for effective customer experience.
The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of product management, has done it all, and has a passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- BS/BA or equivalent through experience.
- 5+ years of product-related experience with at least 1 of those in product management.
- Thorough understanding of the role of product management.
- Excessive and skilled communicator.
- Ability to deduce and consolidate use cases and personas from customer and sales interactions, and create epics and stories out of those.
- Ability to prioritize, say no and explain why.
- Conduct industry research on aspects of products and experiences.
- Familiar with the scrum process and the ability to wear multiple hats in the organization.
- Development of products with data presentation and discovery features.
- Blockchain technologies, DeFi, law enforcement software, or cryptocurrencies.
- Payments/banking experience
Nice to have
- MBA or equivalent through experience.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, bonuses, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K matching plan.
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.