The Director of Marketing oversees ELONGATE’s promotion and advertising efforts to drive community growth and build brand awareness. Their responsibilities include developing an overall marketing plan
The Director of Marketing oversees ELONGATE’s promotion and advertising efforts to drive community growth and build brand awareness. Their responsibilities include developing an overall marketing plan, executing campaigns, and measuring the return on investment of various advertising methods.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Analyze growth numbers in comparison to the marketing budget in order to find the profit margin and which campaigns were most effective, understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services on the market
- Work with the product and brand departments to develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and keep current clients
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
- Establish and grow target market shares and demographics
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Manage multiple simultaneous organic and paid media campaigns, including email, crypto-specific networks, Facebook/Instagram, Google, etc.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Attend and/or participate at digital and in-person events, conventions, conferences, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Act as face of the organization on behalf of marketing, regularly engaging with the community and building a strong, positive persona
Skills and qualifications include:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, though a master’s degree is preferred
- 6+ years experience in marketing, sales, communication and budgeting for crypto, blockchain, or similar industries
- Innovation and creativity to create new strategies that attract customers
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies
- Time management and organization in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them
- Proficient with analysis and design software
- Knowledge of internet marketing campaigns, including SEO
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (DoE)
- Flexible working (100% remote)
- Annual staff bonus
ELONGATE is a cryptocurrency token that opens the gate between the worlds of crypto and social impact. ELONGATE harnesses the enthusiasm and emotion of the crypto space and brings it back to the altruistic core. By marrying the personal incentive with the charitable act, ELONGATE elevates the crypto community and makes philanthropy and humanitarian perspective, once again, part of the crypto narrative. To date, ELONGATE has donated $3,490,000 to social impact causes and employs 35+ employees across 20 countries.
ELONGATE is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact again those candidates who are being most actively considered for the position.