Director of Engineering
Our mission We believe that the power of the web should be placed in the hands of the creators and users, where they control their data and identity. Creators should be rewarded for the quality o
We believe that the power of the web should be placed in the hands of the creators and users, where they control their data and identity. Creators should be rewarded for the quality of their work and strength of their community.
With FUEL we want to enable creators to launch and manage their own NFT projects within minutes, no coding skills required.
We’re going to be the fuel for the web3 revolution.
We are looking for a director of engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build great products. You’ll also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
We’re looking for an all-star who is …
- Excited to join an early stage startup and solve a lot of problems that can’t be easily Googled.
- Full of energy and good vibes.
- Never tired of learning. Wants to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like NFTs, DAOs, and Web3.
- Comfortable working in a chaotic environment, can work autonomously and take ownership.
- Shipping quality software at speed, with an MVP-first mindset.
You believe that web3 / crypto can change the world, and you want to work on something bigger than us. We’re fully mission driven, here for the tech.
You’ll be one of the first hires, working closely and reporting to our technical co-founder and will impact the product roadmap.
Skills and Experience
- Work experience as engineering manager, director of engineering or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computer interfaces
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development, previously senior or higher level engineer
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
- Excellent project management skills
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
- Work from anywhere
- Stock options
- Ξ Get paid in cryptocurrency (opt.)
- ⏰ Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- ️ Office space in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)