Enzyme makes our clients more profitable by facilitating innovation and leveraging the full potential of data, artificial intelligence and blockchain. Enzyme combines services and consulting, offer
Enzyme makes our clients more profitable by facilitating innovation and leveraging the full potential of data, artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Enzyme combines services and consulting, offering solutions in our four lines of business; Strategy Mapping, Operations Improvement, Customer Experience and Employee Experience.
We have several SaaS products, most notably Komombo, our medical diagnostics and research platform, in our Enzyme Technologies division.
At Enzyme, we turn uncertainty into real solutions through artificial intelligence, data and blockchain.
We live in the future to lead the present.
Are you going to miss it?
Identify and drive new business opportunities to success, gaining prospective clients to develop and gain commercial proposals to solve our clients’ needs.
The Director of consulting services is responsible for determining, developing, and delivering innovative strategies and solutions to existing and potential clients. This role act as a leader for both project teams and clients. From this position, it plays a pivotal role on the development of our consulting services. He/she works with the Sales and Operations teams, for the development of the commercial and client success functions. Cooperation with the Growth team is also key to boost Enzyme positioning and the effectiveness of our communication actions towards the market. Additionally, cooperates with the Strategic Alliances Director to boost the impact of our actions.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities with current and prospective client
- Drive C-level and strategic relationships within client
- Establishing and executing account sales plans, conducive to successful opportunity identification
- Coordinate sales strategies with Chief Revenue Office
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with relevant actors in our ecosystem
- Ensure client satisfaction, acting to respond to client concerns and information requests
- Work actively to contribute to a sound sales pipeline
- Actively work with the rest of the Sales team, Growth, Operations and Platform teams to achieve business plan goals
- Define sales focus on key clients and prospects for specific services
- Provide coaching and support to junior team members
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Relevant experience in leadership positions in business unit in AI and technology consulting, managing business units with revenues of not less than 5-10MM.
- Experience and knowledge of accounts in sectors like IT, Telco, retail or banking in Spain. Other sectors like Pharma or Insurance, or non-domestic regions are a plus.
- Capacity and experience in the development of commercial strategies and team management
- Profile with knowledge of technological services, combined with business vision.
- Team player with high leadership capacity
- Based on Enzyme office in Madrid, with an hybrid workmodel
- Negotiation level of English and Spanish. Other languages are an asset
- Available for travel, mainly local
- Attractive remuneration package, according to contribution of value