Identify and foster relationships, joint research, and experimentation with key stakeholders across the blockchain ecosystem....
Citi Ventures’ mission is to drive customer-focused innovation that delivers new growth and value for Citi. Citi Ventures is headquartered in California with additional presence in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore. We invest in innovative startups, and we work with our colleagues, clients, and the innovation ecosystem to pilot new technologies and test solutions and business models with the potential to transform the future of financial services.
The Studio team in Citi Ventures develops digital products and services that foster economic vitality for people and communities. The team includes designers, user experience researchers, product managers, software engineers, data scientists, and strategists working in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup environment with the backing of a major financial institution.
Citi Ventures Studio is looking for a highly experienced technology professional to serve as Director of Blockchain Solutions. In this role you will pioneer blockchain-enabled products to enable a more inclusive and digital economy, collaborating with specialists across multinational organizations, financial institutions, and academia. You will form and lead a new multidisciplinary team to create products and services differentiated by user experience, data, and the unique attributes of distributed ledger technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product development with a track record of bringing innovative solutions to market. They will also have a passion for all-things blockchain, a point of view with respect to the future of open finance, and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and specialists. This position reports into the Managing Director and Head of Citi Ventures Studio with matrix reporting to the Citi Country Officer for Switzerland.
How you’ll contribute
- Own high-level goals and strategy for the Citi Ventures Studio Blockchain Solutions team
- Collaborate with Citi Ventures Studio engineering, design, data, user research, and product management teams to define and ship products and content in accordance with Citi best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Citi to identify opportunities to introduce or scale new solutions
- Identify and foster relationships, joint research, and experimentation with key stakeholders across the blockchain ecosystem
What we’re looking for
- Deep interest in multiple facets of crypto—different protocols, dApps, stablecoins, DeFi, NFTs and more
- Ability to formulate and communicate business strategies for blockchain solutions
- A passion for building products with the potential to transform financial services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience building/shipping digital products
- 15+ years of professional experience with at least 8 years in digital product management
- Experience working on a cross-functional team driving product vision, writing user stories, crafting go-to-market strategies, and leading design discussions
- The ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority, sell concepts internally, and actively drive decision-making
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who works effectively in a dynamic, high-energy environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity
Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting