A propos de Talan Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrati
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva and since 2020 in Lausanne, Talan Switzerland now more than 100 employees. Initially focus in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media, industry and services sectors.
As a Talan Director you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Director Data Practice.
In the context of the deployment of TALAN INTERNATIONAL’s global Data Intelligence strategy:
- Contribute to the development of the Data Intelligence general vision, the strategy and the value propositions.
- Position TALAN as a leader in Data Intelligence (Consulting & Technology) in Europe.
- Deliver projects according to high-quality standards
- Attract, grow and retain the best talents.
- Generate direct business opportunities.
- Develop the partnerships
- Grow Talan’s network with clients and prospects at management level.
The targeted sectors: Financial Services (Asset/Wealth Management, Retail, Insurance), Transports, Energy-Utilities, Telecoms, Healthcare, International Organisations, NGOs, Public Institutions.
Data Intelligence scope: (big) data / cloud platforms, data integration, data visualization, data science / artificial intelligence, data governance, master data management, dataOps, data quality / lineage, data business consulting.
You will be in charge of:
- Support the pre-sales of the Data Intelligence value propositions.
- Develop vertical consulting expertise and offering in the target sectors addressing clients’ key challenges.
- Structure and perform successfully the business / management consulting assignments / projects.
- Manage the Data Intelligence Consulting, Technology & Projects team(s)
- Generate direct business opportunities through personal network.
- Ensure the design of the best Data Intelligence end-to-end technical architectures for our clients (experience with the main ecosystems preferred Azure, AWS, GCP) in collaboration with our technical experts.
- Stay current with Data Intelligence emerging methodologies & technologies.
- Develop, in synchronization with the relevant group entities, the partnerships: academic, start-ups, software vendors, cloud platforms.
- Masters’ degree or equivalent, MBA
- Minimum 10 years of similar experience with a leading Consulting & Technology consulting firm
- Minimum 10 years of expertise in Data consulting
- A track record of demonstrated success with clients across multiple accounts
- Skilled negotiator who can persuade and build alignment with stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to develop pragmatic solutions to address clients’ most pressing challenges