Director Back-Office – Germany, Frankfurt
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Oversee and manage all regulatory required control functions (e.g. Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit);
- Define and lead regulatory initiatives while ensuring strong coordination with the local authorities;
- Manage the finance and accounting responsibilities of the local entity;
- Develop a clearly articulated risk and compliance culture and strategy;
- Act as the main point of contact for the local authorities and ensure compliance with local and international laws and regulations;
- Act as a business owner, develop new strategies relentlessly to push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly;
- Manage, grow, and lead a high-performing team. You will be responsible for shaping the organization and defining hiring needs in your market, while also setting the future strategy;
- Provide thought leadership for Binance, with a customer-focused, regulatory-awareness attitude;
- Represent Binance in communication with external stakeholders.
- Ideally past experiences in the financial industry for more than 10 years and experience with the pertaining laws and regulations;
- Preferable educated in business or law;
- Worked as a director or one level below a director in a financial institution that is regulated by the ECB or national regulators;
- A background in the company providing crypto assets services, cryptocurrency, IT security skills would be particularly beneficial;Demonstrate a good reputation of honesty and integrity;
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and public appearance;
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners;
- Entrepreneurship mentality: must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation;
- A passion for crypto and digital assets: we are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morning;
- Fluent English and German is a must.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice