It's an exciting time to work at Cisco! Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors,
It’s an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners. Join our world-class supply chain team, a catalyst for change in driving company transformation, supporting innovation, improving productivity and exceeding customer expectations.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We are looking for authentic, self-motivated and passionate candidates willing to enroll to a best-in-class team. Analytical in thinking, curious about how things are working and hands-on preference. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency by digitizing, simplifying and automating our processes and tools.
What you’ll do
This position leads one or multiple Business Units for the direct fulfillment operations in EMEAR, and will report to the EMEAR Manufacturing & Engineering Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Manage one, or multiple business unit with responsibility for related Direct fulfillment operations in EMEAR
* Drive revenue attainment and delivery metrics for responsible business unit/Site and work with key stakeholders to drive delivery excellence initiatives and improvements
* Manage related manufacturing partners’ activity including capacity, material and cost management
* Manage and control related budget spending including control of non-material spending
* Support stakeholders to achieve business goals and support improvement initiatives
Who you are
* 5+ years of cross functional Supply Chain experience
* Good understanding of order fulfillment processes
* Ability to effectively manage external MPa team
* Ability to drive, lead MPa to achieve business goals
* Ability to operate in a global environment
* Good communication skills and collaboration skills
* Ability to influence and leverage resources cross functionally
* Ability to quickly adapt to changes
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best; we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.