Company description Alumni Services is a global digital transformation management consultancy with offices in UK, Singapore and Hong Kong . We provide high-end expertise to industry leading clients to
Alumni Services is a global digital transformation management consultancy with offices in UK, Singapore and Hong Kong . We provide high-end expertise to industry leading clients to drive real business improvement through disruptive technologies.
We offer advice, provide technology, transformation, and people change expertise to deliver results. Our team boasts executive-level experience in tech-focused MNCs, consultancies, and start-ups.
We love technology and believe successful digital change comes from transforming technology, the evolvement of humans and the interconnected system they are all part of.
We invite talented, experienced individuals with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on industry experience to join us. We are after self-starters who appreciate being part of large projects and concurrently have the ability to work autonomously on their own.
We monitor the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond financial benefits, we offer professional growth, leadership development and opportunities to grow. We pride ourselves on having a vibrant and entrepreneurial culture making it an exciting team environment where we fuel and realise your ambition.
Alumni Services has a range of opportunities available within our digital transformation projects. Candidates with a minimum of 5 years hands on industry experience, in corporate or major business, in one of the following disciplines are invited to apply.
- 7+ years experience in significant transformation activity
- Experience in taking personal accountability for transformational outcomes
- Experience with global consulting company or similar
- Ability to create detailed business analysis outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Financial modelling on budgeting, forecasting, planning, variance analysis, reporting
- Experience in operating model, enterprise architecture, and/or process transformation
- Togaf Certified Architect
- Experience and understanding of IT architectures
- Solid experience working within cloud transformation
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and their application to digital transformation and disruption across different industries such as, but not limited to, Streaming, Blockchain, AI/ML, Robotics, Cloud
- AWS, Azure/MS certifications with Full Stack Developer experience
- Experience in Kafka and an understanding of Kubernetes and Microservices
- Deep experience in delivery within a programme management and/or Agile at scale environment
- Experience in change management
- Robust project management experience worth S$1M and above
- Proven experience in embedding and/or running service management capabilities
- Certified in PM accreditations such as, but not limited to, Prince, PMBOK, PMI
- Certifications in Agile, Change Management and Service Management such as, but not limited to, SCM, SAFE, PROSCI, ITIL
- Experience in driving business development and pre-sales
- Experience with technical and commercial deal constructs
- Proven quantifiable achievements of personal sales target
- Proven experience operating both strategically with C Suite and tactically with project implementation teams
- Proven ability in communicating with a strong network of business contacts
- Confidence in leading/facilitating meetings regardless of audience
- Excellent communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates a passion for technology and to operate in a start-up culture
- Self-starter with high EQ
- Possesses a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve issues promptly and independently
- Design thinking mindset
- Experience with clients in sectors including, but not limited to, Telecoms and Tech, Hospitality, Logistics, Financial Sevices, Government
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 8 – 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £450.00-£1,000.00 per day
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday