Introduction If you’re the kind of person who seeks out opportunities and takes charge of your own development, IBM is the place for you. We encourage you to follow your passion – by learning new ski
If you’re the kind of person who seeks out opportunities and takes charge of your own development, IBM is the place for you. We encourage you to follow your passion – by learning new skills, working across different disciplines, or moving into new challenges. Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can do at IBM.
Imagine working for a company with the world’s most respected sales force and one of the world’s most historical brands. At IBM, we are working with businesses from all over the globe to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, using Cloud, AI, DevOps, Analytics, Mobile, Blockchain, API integration, Cloud infrastructure and more. We’re looking for talented & energetic sales professionals to join us in our Digital Sales Center in Dublin.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Red Hat Digital Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the strategy, sale, and deal closing for offerings within an assigned clients. Working with various sources, you will identify & expand on new sales opportunities and be responsible for driving them to closure. You will act as subject matter expert and trusted advisor for clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead opportunity identification from assigned clients and create up-sell/ cross-sell opportunities
- Work with tech representatives to help design use cases and respond to client POC and RFIs
- Ensure optimal client engagement by proposing both the value and technical differentiator of the IBM portfolio
- Translate business challenges into business solutions & create and present high-level product value propositions
- Facilitate joint account planning sessions with business partners and other IBM brand sellers covering the same territory working together in an effective way to find the right solutions for clients
- Collaborate with IBM Marketing and IBM Sales leadership to execute targeted new business campaigns
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience in a full cycle solutions sales role with a consistent track record of achieving personal targets
- Proficient at using both digital & relevant sales tools & be confident in engaging peers and making connections
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills and focus on client satisfaction
- Experience using CRM systems to manage customer engagement
- Using data to make decisions and drive business outcomes
- Native/fluent German and fluent English language
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for technology and the ability to understand the B2B tech market
- Focused on and motivated by bringing value to the company and your own personal growth
- Digital savvy representative that can become the new IBM Red Hat Ambassador
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.