Introduction As a Public Cloud Commercial Outbound seller you will be responsible for driving new cloud revenue and signings within your territory, position IBM Public Cloud portfolio to clients,
As a Public Cloud Commercial Outbound seller you will be responsible for driving new cloud revenue and signings within your territory, position IBM Public Cloud portfolio to clients, land new clients for IBM Public Cloud and to work on new projects within our existing client base.
You are passionate about your clients, your clients business and you can engage in many industries.
You are able to translate IBM Public Cloud portfolio into a clients value to support your customers to grow their business.
You will demonstrate a new way of selling – no powerpoint selling but demonstrating our capabilities by live demos in front of your clients.
You are hungry to identify new fields of interest for IBM Public Cloud.
You are a strong team player – the success of the team is your success.
And the motto “customer first” is the most important to you.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for driving the strategy, sale, and deal closing for offerings within an assigned client set. Working with various sources, you will identify & expand on new sales opportunities and be responsible for driving them to closure.
Other responsibilities include:
- Aide in opportunity identification from assigned clients and create up-sell/ cross-sell opportunities while collaborating with Business Development, Marketing, and Technical Representatives within your squad
- Facilitating joint account planning sessions with business partners and other IBM brand sellers covering the same territory, working together in an effective way to find the right solutions for clients
- Work with tech reps to help design use case and respond to client POC and RFIs
- Understand customer’s buying cycle to be able to effectively forecast likely closure of
opportunity while professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers
and influencers in a virtual environment
- Present high-level product value propositions including solutions, features and functions to
increase buyer interest
- Collaborate with IBM Marketing and IBM Sales leadership to execute targeted new business
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working in a solutions sales role with a consistent track record of achieving personal targets
- Proficient at using both digital & relevant sales tools & be confident in engaging peers and making connections
- Strong personal integrity and an affinity with technology
- Experience using CRM systems to manage customer engagement
- Using data to make decisions and drive business outcomes
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience or knowledge about Cloud computing
- knowledge about Cloud market situation and out Competitors
- Know how to position Cloud vs an on-premise environment
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.