Introduction At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM bu
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Digital Recruitment Specialist is responsible for candidate attraction and engagement through different (online) strategies, tooling and techniques, working closely with the Global Sourcing Team, Lead Recruiters, Talent Acquisition Managers or the client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide both a qualified candidate pool as well as a bespoke engagement approach, in line with the client EVP.
The Digital Recruitment Specialist consults on how to improve existing strategies, and provide feedback using analytics. They also create new strategies, using knowledge of proven tactics and strategies in other marketplaces.
- Collaborate with team members to create innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Prepare and execute projects such as: email marketing, video engagement, career webinars, gamification, competitor organizational chart mapping, social media, talent communities, mapping professional and alumni association.
- Conduct and present market research on candidate data including skill sets, demographics, hiring trends, talent supply and demand reports, identity top target companies, competitors or talent pools.
- Train Recruiters in best practice sourcing and engagement techniques
- Consult on time line expectations and job description.
- Perform queries and searches in (ATS) Applicant Tracking System or CRM Candidate Relationship Management databases for qualified candidates.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management.
- Coordinate activities around pipelining for specific projects and campaigns across different business areas and geographies for active and passive talent.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience in functional recruitment best practices in advanced recruitment (not high volume or retail recruitment).
- Deep expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean search tactics, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools such as primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, Chrome extension tools, job boards, internal databases, CRM databases, search engines, social media, and web-mining techniques.
- Strong experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, database applications, Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM Candidate Relationship Management systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong Hiring Manager consultative experience.
- Solid experience in direct souring experience.
- Experience with sourcing or recruiting for IT related positions.
- Exposure to Recruitment Marketing or Employer Branding.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.