Digital Product Designer
As a Product Designer you will own the design lifecycle end-to-end, transforming complex systems and sometimes ambiguous requirements into simple and beautiful design.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will design features and products to improve the experiences of a broad set of users and utilize a full range of product design, interaction design, systems design, and visual design skills to deliver delightful product experiences.
- You will apply all aspects of design to your work—including research, ideation, wireframing, low-fi, and hi-fi mockups and prototyping.
- Be an advocate for users while balancing the needs of cross-functional partners’ perspectives and business results.
- Discover and synthesize insights from user audiences about key outcomes and workflows.
- Effectively articulate goals, design decisions, and share design work with the larger product and engineering teams.
- Work closely with engineering to gather requirements and ship your work.
- Work closely with product management to research, plan and review your work.
- Collaborate across departments to promote a user-centric design culture across the organization.
- Help build upon the design process best practices and methodologies.
About the company:
Concentric Tech & Digital Recruitment is pleased to announce the partnership with a leading entertainment platform operating within the crypto / blockchain / NFTs space and with the vison to become the #1 platform for 5 star-experiences that help fans engage with celebrities, entertainment leaders, sports stars, fashion icons, actors, etc…
Founded by celebrities and world-renowned business leaders and tech professionals, this highly promising startup has caught the attention of several tech thought leaders and leading investors.
To thrive in this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working on digital product with developers.
- Experience with the entire product design cycle, from research, to wireframes, mockups, prototypes, through to the final design and implementation.
- High understanding and ability using Figma.
- Experience in fast-paced or startup environment working with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of collaborative working platforms and design systems.
- Be comfortable interviewing users and having close relationships with them. Empathy to
- understand their concerns and creativity to ideate solutions.
- Some knowledge of HTML would be highly valued
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to advance your learning and development within the crypto and NFTs space
- Close working collaborations with leading sports & entertainment celebrities
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring work environment collaborating with excellent professionals holding track record of achievements in their respective fields
For more information or immediate consideration, send your CV to Leopold@weareconcentric.com