Société DIAC SA Descriptif du poste DIGITAL INNOVATION – PROGRAM MANAGER Company: RCI Bank and Services Sector: Financial Institution Location: Based in Pa
Company: RCI Bank and Services
Sector: Financial Institution
Location: Based in Paris (15 rue d’Uzes, 75002 Paris); Remote working possible up to 3 days per week
Career Level: Program manager
Reports into: Chief Innovation Officer hierarchically and functionally to Heads of Digital
Experience: Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
Founded in 1924, RCI Bank and Services is the financial services provider for Renault Group brands (Renault, Dacia, Alpine, Renault Samsung Motors and Lada) and for the Nissan Group brands (Nissan, Datsun and Infiniti and Mitsubishi Motors). We offer finance and services (insurance, payment, savings, maintenance, operational leasing, mobility services etc..) addressing all their customers, individuals and businesses, buying new and used cars and commercial vehicles. We cover 36 countries and contribute to the growth of the Alliance brands. In 2020 we financed the purchase of nearly 1.5 million vehicles. The services offered by RCI are retailed by the manufacturers’ dealer networks and also distributed online through the brands’ websites. Our purpose is to serve as a strategic lever for the Alliance brands. We partner with them in their sales policies to win over new customers and earn lasting loyalty.
As the Automotive (shift from ownership to usage with increasing flexibility, electrification of vehicles, new entrants, autonomous vehicles) and banking markets face increasing competition (Fintech disruption), RCI Bank and Services is determined to become the most innovative captive by 2024. The Innovation Department therefore plays a key role in the company’s transformation into a more agile, customer centric, innovative and fast-growing organization.
As the pace of transformation is accelerating, we want to strengthen the Innovation department team by hiring a Digital Innovation Project Manager whose responsibility will be to identify promising emerging digital technologies/ solutions and lead and/or support innovative digital transformation projects where these technologies can add meaningful business and customer value.
1. To identify the use-cases of new digital technologies / innovations that can have a transformative impact on our core business or new businesses, drive programs related to the those selected and educate the organization about them and the associated uses cases and business impacts. Examples of such technologies/ innovations include (non limitative):Web3 technologies (Blockchain, NFT, Metaverse), Big data, Biometrics, IOT(V2G, V2X…), RPA, AI,Digital Identity etc..
2. To initiate/ lead digital projects that leverage these technologies to experiment/ demonstrate the value of these technologies or solutions and set an example for the rest of the organization. Such projects may include for instance (non-limitative list of examples, for illustration):
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a best-in-class brand and car agnostic onboarding digital customer journey in one pilot country.
- Select an external callbot solution and lead an experiment with a pilot country
- Identify Blockchain use cases and test them (POCs)
3. Manage the relationship with the brands in order to find mutualization and new opportunities but also promote our innovation capabilities towards them.
4. To support and contribute to the other initiatives of the department
- Contribution to the strategy definition/ problem solving (for example workstreams of the Mid-Term plan)
- Support (coaching, training etc) of the local teams
- Market intelligence
- Internal/ external communication
The Digital Innovation Program Manager will report to the Chief Innovation Officer who leads the corporate Innovation Department (part of the Group Transformation Division).
The Innovation Department plays a key role in the company’s transformation into a more agile, customer centric, and innovative and fast-growing organization. Specifically, the Innovation Department has three primary missions:
1. To explore new growth territories and launch big disruptive bets at corporate level
2. To develop innovation capabilities and entrepreneurial talents within RCI
3. To support the transformation of RCI core business through digital innovation and launch of innovative products
4. Develop innovation culture, methods and capabilities through acculturation, training and projects’ team facilitation
To fulfill these missions, the Innovation Department has created a coherent Innovation Delivery System based on multiple initiatives aiming at Sourcing, Selecting, Seeding, Scaling and Sharing innovation, such as:
- Ongoing market watch through an external Open Innovation ecosystem (comprising VCs, accelerators, incubators, schools, and startups), learning expeditions, events and conferences
- Ideation and intrapreneurship programs (SPARK, Together 4 innovation)
- Dedicated acceleration programs (AI, RPA,..) to experiment and scale
- Open innovation programs (SOLVE, SDS..)
- Training programs (design thinking, lean startup..)
- Facilitation of a community of Innovation Champions and management of a global innovation plaform
- Incubation of disruptive bets internally or in partnership with startup studios
- Leading RCI governance on innovation at Excom level (Innovation Acceleration Board)
- Carmakers innovation teams, labs, transformation teams
- Mobilize BA teams
- Country teams / Business functions depending on topics (Country MDs, Chiefs Transformation Officers etc,…)
- Group Transformation teams, in particular the UX and tech teams of the Digital Factory.
- Support functions at Corporate/ Local level (for e.g. Purchasing, IT, Client & Operations, Marketing, HR, Communication, Legal etc.)
- RCI Bank and Services associated start-ups and Innovation teams
- Partners/ Suppliers (innovation studios, accelerators, consultants etc)
- Curiosity and passion for solving customer’s problems through simple and smart solutions that rely on innovation and digital.
- Familiarity with user research techniques and tools.
- Good digital/tech technical knowledge and understanding of the solution providers landscape in e-commerce and/or financial services
- Excellent project management skills
o Uses consistent methodology to manage projects (including good knowledge of agile methodologies)
o Attention to detail – is well organized and efficient
o Has a track record of consistently delivering projects on time
o Breaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activities
o Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities
o Can see issues through to resolution
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
o Has strong written and oral communication skills
o Energy, proactivity, creativity and willingness to take initiatives
o Proven ability to build relationships and obtain consensus with multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams in a complex environment with multiple constraints, including obtaining executive support and reporting to upper management.
o Effectively organizes and motivates teams that do not report directly to him/her.
o Exhibits consistent good judgment in decisions and interactions
- Strong analytical skills
o Strong with Excel and data analysis
- Autonomy and resilience
- At least 7 years of relevant Project Management/ Product Ownership experience within the innovation / digital department of a mid-sized/ large company in (financial) services or a scale-up.
- Experience working with international subsidiaries or satellite companies
- Business and/or Engineering Master degree, MBA is a plus.
- English: TOEIC 850 minimum
Technologies & Systèmes D’information
Nous trouvons notre force dans notre diversité et nous nous engageons à garantir l’égalité des chances en matière d’emploi, indépendamment de la couleur, de l’ascendance, de la religion, du sexe, de l’origine nationale, de l’orientation sexuelle, de l’âge, de la citoyenneté, de l’état civil, du handicap, de l’identité de genre, etc. Si vous avez un handicap ou un besoin particulier nécessitant l’aménagement du poste de travail ou de l’horaire de travail, merci de nous le faire savoir en remplissant ce formulaire.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Renault Group à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par les sociétés de Renault Group tel que mentionné dans la