Assist Blockchain Identity & Biometrics Team Leadership with sales opportunities (e.g. proposals and RFP responses)....
Digital Identity & Biometrics Delivery Consultant
Career Level: Consultant
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a Team
Our Multiparty Systems Practice is the leading-edge innovation arm of Accenture’s Technology business where we are shaping the future for our clients, Accenture, and the world. We are disrupting our clients’ core businesses and transforming industries in order to propel them into the future and create better products and services. As an elite global group of business strategists, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs, our team is redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change. Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2021.
As part of this practice we have built a Financial Services Infrastructure centre of excellence focused on CBDC, Digital Assets and Custody, Tokenization and Capital Markets of the Future. You will be part of this successful global team who have been leading the adoption of CBDC, Digital Assets and Tokenisation with central banks, banks, exchanges and other financial market infrastructure players. This team has been responsible for some of the flagship CBDC and Digital Asset projects with top clients such as the ECB, SDX, Bank of Canada and Riksbank. You would be joining a team who are passionate about the future of money and the capital markets of tomorrow. The successful candidate will help us expand and continue innovating at the forefront of tomorrow’s capital markets working on exciting projects and proposals.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Digital Identity & Biometrics Delivery Consultant, you will:
- Assist Blockchain Identity & Biometrics Team Leadership with sales opportunities (e.g. proposals and RFP responses)
- Support program plan delivery
- Be able to present and explain new Blockchain Identity & Biometrics service offering and capabilities to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the development of global Blockchain Identity & Biometrics sales and capability assets (PoVs, Stage 0 Decks, client conversation decks etc.) based on industry research and global business needs
- Assist Sales & Capability leads to participate in industry conferences and speaking engagements to present Accenture’s Blockchain Identity & Biometrics capabilities and point-of-views
- Support the development of written and oral business development/proposals (including efforts estimates and pricing)
- Support internal and client sales discussions on global Blockchain Identity & Biometrics service offerings, assets, PoVs and demos
- Assist in Blockchain Identity & Biometrics engagements delivery activities to ensure the delivery is in-line with Blockchain Identity & Biometrics team’s direction and standards
- Support end-to-end Blockchain Identity & Biometrics enterprise architecture solutioning based on client requirements and business needs
- Support operations team by providing status and updates for global sales and capability assets development in timely manner
- Assist in forecasting funding required for internal development of global Blockchain Identity & Biometrics sales assets and demo development activities from leadership
- Support the development of training assets and train local teams to enable Blockchain Identity & Biometrics engagement delivery and expand local knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience in large scale technology transformations and/or emerging technologies tech innovation
- Understanding of Blockchain & Multiparty Systems technology
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple groups and geographies
Set Yourself Apart:
- Experience supporting diverse teams in complex strategy and consulting engagements, delivering high-quality output in short timeframes.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to approach a problem in a structured manner and propose workable solutions.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.