Background in blockchain development and familiar with blockchain fundamentals is a must. Currently working or a proven past record on blockchain security…...
April 4, 2021
In the fraud investigation team there is an available position, Digitpol seeks a qualified and experienced Cryptocurrency Specalist to work in the response unit at its Dutch offices. In this position you will work with a team that responds rapidly to incidents such as crypto fraud, scams and illegal trading exchange investigation.
- Background in blockchain development and familiar with blockchain fundamentals is a must
- Currently working or a proven past record on blockchain security related work.
- Fluent with common crypto wallet vulnerability principles and crypto mining skills.
- Fluent in programming languages such as Golang/Rust/Solidity/Java and able to code vulnerability detection or verification tools.
- Understanding of A-Z mainstream blockchain theory or development technologies such as Bitcoin, Ether, EOS, etc. Mastery of Ether code development is a plus.
- Understanding of different types of blockchain security vulnerabilities.
- Fluent with common blockchain development frameworks, experience in static code analysis, reverse engineering experience is a plus.
How do I apply?
Simply apply via LinkedIn here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2497044366/. Once you complete the registration, you will be screened for eligibility.
How do I get started?
If you are eligible to participate, our team will invite you for an interview.
“Our work involves information beyond publicly available facts, this enables us to look into matters behind the scenes, always for security, investigations and within the legal framework”
Jan 28, 2018
Digital Forensic Investigator
Digitpol seeks a qualified Mobile Phone Forensic Examiner to work at its Dutch offices. Digitpol operates globally and is renowned for its forensic resources worldwide. Digitpol provide clients with forensic expertise in the areas of Cyber Security, Cyber Crime Investigation, Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Money laundering Investigation, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics and Corporate Investigation and Intelligence services.Responsibilities include:
- Examines and performs comprehensive technical analysis of mobile phone-related evidence and information stored on devices during the course of investigations and litigation’s.
- Provides skilled technical guidance and assistance to staff personnel involved in the investigation and litigation process to ensure precautions are taken to prevent spoliation of evidence.
- Provides oral and written communication to staff personnel concerning findings of fact, results of examination(s), and legal declarations, and testify in court as to the procedures and methodology used to recover and identify relevant evidence.
- Examines and performs comprehensive technical analysis of computer-related evidence and information stored on a device(s) during the conduct of an investigation or litigation.
- Must have at least 5 years experience that demonstrates relevant skills in digital and phone forensic investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or an information management field preferred.
- Must have experience performing multiple tasks using Cellebrite or other mobile phone forensic software.
- Must have hands-on experience using Cellebrite, EnCase, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), and X-Ways Forensic software.
- Must have a COO Cellebrite cert or similar.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must have a valid Nederlands VOG or Police clearance cert.