Introduction Your Role and Responsibilities In your role as a Digital Development Representative, your primary focus will be around lead generation, and seeking out new business opportunities. Wit
Your Role and Responsibilities
In your role as a Digital Development Representative, your primary focus will be around lead generation, and seeking out new business opportunities. With a clearly defined and aligned approach, you will be responsible for delivering account insights and building high quality pipeline through both your own research & inbound responses generated from marketing activity. You will be proficient at using digital and business development tools, engaging peers, building connections and consultative selling. Add brand information, if needed
Responsibilities will include:
Applying and entrepreneurial mindset to identify, and validate business opportunities for select products / offerings.
- Validating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) primarily originating from digital inbound and marketing campaigns and generating Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) for “selling pods” and channel partners
- Creating opportunities according to the defined criteria by researching customers and prospects independently to identify decision-makers and influencers, tailoring campaign materials to generate interest in IBM offerings.
- Executing outbound business development activities for specific offerings with an emphasis on cross-selling and upselling to the existing IBM client base.
- Maintaining up-to-date offering knowledge. Through continuous personal development, you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for clients.
- Having a social media presence to promote the brand and to engage, interact and influence clients.
- Putting your client first, being prepared to tackle challenges, solve problems, and work with your cross-functional team of subject matter experts to get things done.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1-year minimum lead generation/business development experience
- Results-driven, collaborative team player attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills with a strong focus on client satisfaction
- Proven ability to leverage resources throughout the business to solve complex problems
- Strong personal integrity and an affinity with technology
- Fluent German and English required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for technology and the ability to understand the B2B tech market
- Focused on and motivated by bringing value to the company and your own personal growth
- Constantly willing to learn, dedicated and resilient
- Digital savvy representative that can become the new IBM Cloud/Red Hat Brand Ambassador
About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.