Location: Geneva, Zurich Geography: Europe & The Middle East Capabilities: Technology & digital Industries: Automotive & Mobility, Biopharmaceuticals, Consumer products, Energy & environ
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
BCG has a long history of driving growth by embracing innovation and new ways of thinking. Through DigitalBCG, we bring together a diverse mix of consultants and digital specialists to ensure that we are supporting our clients throughout their digital transformation journeys. We work with our clients to fully understand the impact of digital on their business and set priorities that will transform their vision into value. Whether it be developing new technologies to support their core business, making better use of their data, or pursuing entirely new sources of revenue, our aim is to achieve radical improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed. We are innovating how our clients are using artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, internet of things, personalization, blockchain technologies, and more to gain competitive advantage.
DigitalBCG encompasses a broad set of data, digital, and technology capabilities from BCG consulting teams and practices, along with our business units such as BCG Digital Ventures, BCG Platinion, and BCG GAMMA.
Practice Area Profile
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about topics around Digital Transformation & Strategy, Big Data & Analytics, Software & Agile, Transformation of the Technology Function and Technology Capability Build? Then BCG’s Technology Advantage Practice (TA) is for you!
We are looking for new team members to join our Zurich or Geneva office and support our clients across a variety of industries gain competitive advantage through data, technology, and digital. We operate at the intersection between business and technology, and help our clients think strategically about how technology will change the shape of their business.
For more information on TA and BCG, please visit:
What you´ll do
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- Analytical and structured
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Good business sense
- Independent and autonomous judgment
- Have a strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
- Have a track record for thinking innovatively
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
- Able to build empathy within the firm and win the trust of the clients
- Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or multi-cultural teams
- Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
- Willing to travel and to work on client sites
- Excellent communication skills
You bring (experience & qualifications)
- Have up to 6 years of experience working:
- with a leading consulting firm (focused on technology/digital initiatives);
- in a client-facing IT role in a large corporate (e.g. business analyst);
- in a tech start-up leadership role; or
- in a “consulting-like” industry (e.g. digital strategy)
- Have an outstanding academic track record
- Have an advanced degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics – graduate of a renowned university would be a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages would be of added benefit
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer.