Digital Consultant – Tech & Digital Advantage
Who We Are Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in b
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
DigitalBCG encompasses a broad set of data, digital, and technology capabilities from BCG consulting teams and practices, along with our business units such as BCG Digital Ventures, BCG Platinion, and BCG GAMMA.
Practice Area Profile
BCG’s Tech and Digital Advantage (TDA) practice focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. TDA is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients. Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: * Digital Transformation * Data & Digital Platforms * Software & Agile * Digitizing the Tech Function
What You’ll Do
DigitalBCG is growing and we are looking for tech-savvy consultants to join our team. As a member of DigitalBCG and our Tech and Digital Advantage practice area, you will be a part of a team, which is working on solving the most critical, difficult & ambiguous issues at globally leading firms through the use of data, technology & digital. A successful applicant has deep knowledge and experience within one or more digital fields and has a track record with digital transformations. More specifically, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Consulting experience from leading firms with a focus on delivering value for clients by leveraging digital initiatives or technology.
- Alternatively, you have a background in client-facing IT roles in large corporates, leadership roles in tech start-ups or consulting experience from digital boutiques or think tanks.
- Experience in taking strategy to implementation & addressing business challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- Solid understanding of upcoming digital trends
- Experience in identifying value creation opportunities
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- An outstanding academic track record from top-tier institutions
- Ideally an advanced degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Business Administration
- Analytical and structured
- Proficient oral & written communications skills.
- Have a strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
- Business Acumen
- Creative thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages would be of added benefit
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Independent and autonomous judgment
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or multi-cultural teams
- Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
- Willing to travel and to work on client sites
The role is Nordic and is ONLY available in our offices in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm. However, our client work is global and international travel should be expected.