About Genesis Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime br
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Digital Asset Sales, Associate (London)
This is a unique opportunity to join the international expansion of a leading franchise in the Digital Assets financial ecosystem. The candidate will work closely with the Head of EMEA Sales and regional teams to acquire and develop relationships with both crypto-native and traditional finance clients in the EMEA region.
- Increase revenues across entire Genesis franchise and all product lines in the EMEA region.
- Acquire and drive continued relationships with clients in the EMEA region.
- Represent Genesis products and services externally in client meetings and at regional industry events.
- Understand evolving regional competitor landscape, regional events, and industry news.
- Coordinate with team to build regional pipeline and to develop regional sales strategy through data analyses.
- Be instrumental in feedback loop to internal teams to identify and progress how our solutions meet evolving client needs.
- Be instrumental in mentoring and training of incoming team members.
- Professional experience of at least 4+ years in capital markets, of which 2 years in EMEA client regions, and of which 1 year in digital assets.
- Enthusiasm and purpose in building new businesses.
- Track record of building and maintaining institutional relationships, especially in the crypto space.
- Strong knowledge of trading and lending. Familiarity with derivatives and structured products as well as being versed across execution channels.
- Strategic understanding of the prime brokerage business model, its value proposition, and its client segments.
- Strong understanding of the sales process – generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Proficiency with sales management software, CRM.
- Elastic thinker
- Genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry.
- Passion and purpose in building new businesses.
- Agility and appetite for taking initiatives in a fast-developing market.
- Producer mindset.
- Professionalism and credible representation in serving as an effective ambassador of the franchise.
- Collaborative attitude with support and respect for others.
- EMEA language skills preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
- We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
- We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
- 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
- 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
- 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
- 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
- We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
- We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
- We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Please review our Privacy Polices for CCPA and GDPR here
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.