Build and maintain strong relationships with partners to drive success and satisfaction. Has experience working with artists and IP owners....
We’re looking for a digital asset producer to help us mint the world’s most valuable creations.
You must enjoy problem solving, getting your hands dirty, having a major impact directly on product adoption, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
VIV3 team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion for blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What You’ll Accomplish Here:
- Act as the primary producer of digital assets for the world’s leading artists and IPs
- Establish industry best practices for live operations while innovating, experimenting, and pushing boundaries as is the VIV3 culture
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners to drive success and satisfaction
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience working with artists and IP owners.
- Is a digital asset fan who can live and breathe NFTs.
- Is a world class communicator who can inspire artists around the world.
- Deep knowledge of digital assets and the ability to maintain your position in a conversation with the biggest artists and collectors on the planet.
- Ability to quickly analyze content and data and make decisions based on it.
More about VIV3:
VIV3 is the world’s first digital assets marketplace on the Flow blockchain.
Our mission at VIV3 is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
Date de début prévue : 01/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 30,000.00€ – 45,000.00€ per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19