Our top tier management consultancy firm are currently seeking to hire a Digital and Cloud Technology Specialists at Associate Director level who will join our Management Consulting practice on a
Our top tier management consultancy firm are currently seeking to hire a Digital and Cloud Technology Specialists at Associate Director level who will join our Management Consulting practice on a permanent basis.
The role demands that the individual be capable of advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. On a day-to-day basis their Technology Consultants will work with their clients delivering, architecting, and designing innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
- Ability to shape, build, and lead teams
- Exceptional senior stakeholder engagement and communication
- Experience leading technology enabled transformation and change
- Experience developing and delivering Cloud and / or Digital strategies, roadmaps, and transformation plans
- Experience enabling and implementing Cloud and / or Digital initiatives
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Cloud-specific certification
- Experience developing and delivering Cloud and /or Digital strategies
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner, you’ll help their clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advise clients on how to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations.
Examples of projects their Technology Consultants work on are:
- Defining and delivering clients IT strategies and IT operating models
- Assisting clients by leading technology transformation programmes/projects
- Assisting clients on the recovery from major incidents such a Cyber Ransomware attacks
- Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes
- Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes e.g., Agile and Traditional SDLC, ITIL, COBIT etc,
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS)
- Advising clients on the modernisation of legacy IT platforms and End User environments
- Advising our clients on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.
Our clients Technology Consulting team supports their clients transforming their IT capabilities to drive improved efficiency and improved offerings. They deliver innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
What they offer:
- Relocation assistance for those wishing to move to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
- extremely competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, and a flexible benefits package.
- Excellent opportunity for progression with promotions announced