Digital Agile Business Analyst Date: 14-Sep-2021 City: London Company: GFT Technologies SE Digital Agile Business Analyst GFT is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading finan
Digital Agile Business Analyst
Digital Agile Business Analyst
GFT is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions. Other sectors, such as industry and insurance, also leverage GFT’s strong consulting and implementation skills across all aspects of pioneering technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things for Industry 4.0, and blockchain.
With its in-depth technological expertise, strong partnerships and scalable IT solutions, GFT increases productivity in software development. This provides clients with faster access to new IT applications and innovative business models, while also reducing risk.
We are looking for Agile Business Analysts to join the GFT team and help build our rapidly expanding business. This position will be based in London but national and international travel may be required. We have offices in 15 countries and an international staff numbering around 5,000.
GFT is an industry leader in agile and DevOps software delivery. As an Agile Business Analyst you will work with our award winning software development teams who are often based in our delivery centres in countries such as Spain, Poland and Brazil.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Assures delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project of user requirements through to working software in the hands of users
- Creates analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Works within most critical and complex technology projects – likely to span across multiple business units and / or geographies
- Provides expertise in agile engineering practices (eg Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe)
- Provides expertise in the application of DevOps
- Supports and guides the Product Owner to create / evolve product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Helping define and track metrics and Key Performance Indicators for the product
- Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with digital asset management, content management solutions, web and mobile solutions.
- Experience structuring digital content, templates and components to optimise digital assets and execution.
- Experience with enterprise-scale digital marketing, content and asset management, e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager (DAM)
- Experience using and applying lean principles of software development
- Agile at Scale methodologies such as SAFe, Spotify, LeSS, Scrum at Scale
- Agile management tooling such as JIRA and/or AzureDevOps
- You should be able to clearly demonstrate you are a driven person who has achieved success in your career that goes above the normal.
- You should be able to demonstrate that you are a curious person, who is continuously learning
- You should be able to demonstrate that you are a strong team player, who is open to the views of others
- An ability to apply structured thinking, simplifying complex problems into component parts, to the resolution of project challenges.
- Working practices; thorough with high standards of work.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels.
- An eye for detail and accuracy, and an affinity with design issues and the ability to help establish an own a vision for our solutions.
- The ability to work in teams and knowledge of agile processes & ceremonies such as Scrum, SaFe and Kanban
- Organizational ability and tenacity; able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- Take a proactive approach to work, good with handling uncertainty and can manage their work without close supervision.
- A strong sense of ownership and a desire to deliver quality outcomes for the business.
- Demonstrated an aptitude in sales centric roles, typically in support of key sales personnel.
What we offer you:
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of likeminded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.
You will work in a supportive office environment where the team are always learning and developing. You will work with some of the UKs largest companies. You will be part of a larger international team and will likely work closely with our colleagues across the globe.
Founded in 1987 and located in 15 countries to ensure close proximity to its clients, GFT employs over 5,000 people. GFT provides them with career opportunities in all areas of software engineering and innovation. The GFT Technologies SE share is listed in the Prime Standard seg