Knowledge from designing and delivering secure, fail-safe systems and architecture. Strong server-side experience, especially with Linux, Nginx and scripting…...
I am currently headhunting a Cloud Security Engineer who is well versed in the capabilities need to effectively secure a paltform in GCP using alot of its native services.
The company is building the institutional trading platform for investment in the cryptocurrency space in a highly secured and scalable way with a platform that has been tried and tested as well as backed by one of the largest UK hedge funds.
- Strong knowledge of securing GCP and its wider services
- Has worked with IAM, SSO, SAML and SIEMS tools.
- Has knowledge of security at all levels from physical to PKI to DDOS.
Nice to have
- Knowledge from designing and delivering secure, fail-safe systems and architecture
- Strong server-side experience, especially with Linux, Nginx and scripting languages
- Knwoledge of cetntralised logging and alerting, IDS and IPS systems
- Configuring application firewalls
I am intentionally keeping a lot of the this specification as broad as possible as the essential skills is all you need. If you match these essential skills, Please APPLY ASAP and I will be in touch quickly to setup the interview.
Security Engineer – CrytpoCurrency Investment – GCP