Company Description Why Talan? For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, Americ
For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
Our values: Being, Doing, Progressing, Growing.
Our purpose: By truly embracing a humanist approach to technology, we believe we can make the next digital age, an era of progress for all.
Together, let’s commit.
We are looking for:
Solid knowledge in automation languages such as Python, Nodejs, Ruby
- Strong knowledge and experience in Infrastructure as code: Terraform, Ansible
- Solid knowledge in monitoring systems such as ELK, Dynatrace, Grafana
- Solid knowledge in public nubes, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Development with APIs.
- Microsoft Power Automate.
- Proven experience in CI/CD, Azure DevOPs, Jenkins, BitBucket, Git.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and artificial intelligence.
- Analytical mindset.
- Full time and permanent employment contract in Spain.
- Smart Office Pack so you can work from home in a comfortable way. You can also come to our office in the Málaga Tecnological Park and have more in depth Team Building experience & meet more colleagues in person.
- Training and Career Development
- Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in international project