Designing and creating scripts and development tools. Development of stable and highly available systems - preferably based on microservice architectures with…...
go2cloud is a European founded High Performance Computing (HPC) and Infrastructure Service Provider with international customer base and global reach.
Our purpose is to provision High Performance Computing Services related to artificial intelligence, big data analytics, blockchain, research and other computing-intensive applications, tasks and workflows.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join us in Hannover or Hamburg
- Designing and creating scripts and development tools
- Development of stable and highly available systems – preferably based on microservice architectures with agile development processes
- Automation of monitoring, code analysis, build and release processes
- Requirements management and effort estimation
- Unit, integration, system and performance testing
- Working with source code and collaboration in version control systems
- Creation of verifiable and recoverable versions for Infrastructure as Cod
- Experience in native infrastructure architectures
- Supporting the (further) development of new solutions based on business plans
- Must have technical degree or diploma in IT / Computers / Electronic disciplines.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudForms, Red Hat Satellite etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
We offer the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth phase with lots of room for personal and professional development. Join our small and diverse team and shape the future of high performance computing with us.
We believe in diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability status. We are looking forward to your application!
By submitting your application, you agree that your data is being used and stored for application purposes in our database.