Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses adva
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
We are looking for a talented DevOps to join our Crystal team: https://crystalblockchain.com/
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing (and building) projects and hybrid infrastructure;
- Configuration and maintaining internal services;
- Building and maintaining monitoring systems;
- Bare-metal deployment;
- Building and deployment environments;
- Performance and integration testing.
- Continuous experience in IT system administration for more than 3 years;
- Knowledge and practical experience with deployment and administration of Unix/Linux servers (Debian/Ubuntu, RHEL/Centos);
- Good understanding of common IT security practices;
- Experience in building and maintaining hybrid infrastructures;
- Experience implementing CI/CD;
- Experience with configuration management tools (ansible, saltstack, etc.);
- Experience with virtualization and containerization tools;
- Proficient understanding of Git;
- Experience with log management tools;
- Good skills in scripting languages (Bash, Python, golang, etc.);
- Experience with application & infrastructure monitoring in production environment;
- Good understanding software development process, everyday duties will include cooperation with development and QA teams;
- Knowledge and practical experience in Advanced Networking including building and supporting local and global networks, ACLs, firewalls, VPN tunnels, advanced routing;
- Availability to be on call 24/7 in case of disaster;
- Experience with AWS stack will be an advantage;
- Experience with Microsoft 365 stack will be an advantage;
- Experience with k8s will be an advantage.