We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype....
At accuRx, we’re on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple – to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 95% of GP practices rely on us and over the past few months we have worked really hard on driving adoption within Hospitals, our product is now used in over 50% of trusts and this number is growing day by day. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient’s care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks. We then spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK. See our public roadmap for what’s up next .
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as a DevOps Engineer at accuRx
You’ll be responsible for helping us scale our infrastructure and will make sure that our software, which is vital to healthcare, is highly reliable. You’ll help us automate manual processes and continue our migration to Kubernetes and infrastructure as code – ready for the next phase of our technical journey. You’ll work with product engineers to understand their teams’ workflows and influence change so that we can deliver value to our users faster and in a more reliable and secure manner.
At accuRx, we are about to embark on the next part of our journey. We are looking for the most inspirational and talented people to lead the way and make history in one of the UK’s fastest-growing start-ups.
We’d really like to hear from you, if…
- You have experience developing and deploying in a public cloud environment, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- You have experience as a DevOps engineer or as an engineer that has championed DevOps culture.
- Although not essential:
- You have experience with Kubernetes.
- You have experience running monitoring and alerting systems.
- You have experience with infrastructure as code systems.
- You have experience with enabling product teams to build products at scale. You enjoy interacting with these teams and helping them to achieve their goals.
- You’re mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions.
- You’re passionate about improving healthcare.
- You’re excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment.
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you’ll flag it and be part of the solution.
- You share our values.
Salary: £47,000 – £100,000 (depending on experience) + Shares (see our public progression framework and salary bandings)
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team, our company handbook, values, benefits, approach to diversity and more.
Want to know the 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx? Check out our EVP.