Basic knowledge of different blockchains and cryptocurrencies (as well as a willingness to learn more about them). What we need from you....
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer ( Fully Remote ) for our cryptocurrency payment solution client who is based in Portugal.
Our client is the leading cryptocurrency payment solution designed to modernize the finance and payments industry and solve the problems of traditional payment methods by offering instant transactions and immediate crypto-to-cash settlements for the merchant.
They have built a seamless integration that gives e-commerce businesses the power to accept digital currencies – and get all the benefits you can’t with just traditional payment methods.
What we need from you
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure automation tools.
- The ability to follow and apply the latest security recommendations to the infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- The ability to build stable systems with proper logging and monitorization.
- Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining CI/CD workflows ( Github Actions , Circle CI , etc.)
- The ability to navigate the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Excellent communication skills. As part of a remote-friendly company, we put a strong emphasis on both verbal and written communication.
- A strong will to learn and improve constantly
What would be great
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Experience with
- AWS Cloud services such as ELB , EC2 , RDS .
- Cloud provisioning with infrastructure as a code ( Terraform ).
- Automation and improvement of development and release processes
- The ability to run/organize internal security audits and prepare for external ones.
- Basic knowledge of different blockchains and cryptocurrencies (as well as a willingness to learn more about them).
- Autonomy and proactiveness (we support and trust each and everyone of our team members).
- A taste for mentoring and openness to feedback (we like to improve on a day-to-day basis and we would like to count on you to help us be better).
Remote Friendly Set your own Vacations Flexible Schedule Onboarding Kit Growth Budget Internal Projects Company Culture ️ Retreats Learning Sessions and Bonuses.
If you think you would be a good fit please apply and join our journey.