DevOps Engineers needed - 100% REMOTELY 100% REMOTELY Salary 3,690.00 EUR to 5,500.00 EUR/month , depending on experience ($50 000 - $75 000 annually) Equity 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of sic
DevOps Engineers needed – 100% REMOTELY
- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary 3,690.00 EUR to 5,500.00 EUR/month, depending on experience ($50 000 – $75 000 annually)
- 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of sick pay
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- Gibraltar-based fintech startup specialized in providing Bitcoin’s accessibility
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for DevOps Engineers for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be accountable for maintaining an automated Mobile CI/CD infrastructure, enjoying an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, and applying your expertise to meaningful work every day. You’ll be responsible for CI/CD processes across different environments and make them reproducible, measurable, testable and controllable.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic CI/CD engineer interested in revolutionizing banking, join us!
- 3+ years experience in Mobile CI/CD.
- Experience in python or ruby or bash scripting languages.
- Experience working with code sharing, pull requests and code reviews (Git).
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
- Great communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in GitHub actions and CircleCI services.
- Experience in JiraCloud integrations.
- Experience working with Fastlane
- Analyze, maintain, document and implement CI/CD processes.
- Analyze, maintain, document and implement third party services automation.
- Evangelize CI/CD best practices and principles.
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from ultra-experienced people
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
What do we offer?
- Salary $50 000 – $75 000 per year, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
- 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of paid sick leave + EQUITY
- B2B contract
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
- Long-term contract
- Flexible working hours
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData*
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €3,690.00 – €5,500.00 per month