Company Description At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver indu
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer. Our mission is for one of our clients, a very well-established Bank, renowned private bank in Geneva.
- Integrating and reviewing the developments of the technical teams based in nearshoring, following best practices and Agile values (Scrum
- Providing 3rd level of support for applications developed within the department; intervene quickly to unblock production, reproduce incidents and coordinate the deployment of fixes until the issues are resolved;
- Performing back-end and/or rich front-end development for several mission-critical applications, with a variety of functionalities and using the latest technologies;
- Understanding the development process holistically and liaise between the development and operational teams;
- Ensuring the application of best practices in development and industrialization; and evolutionary maintenance of the solutions under review;
- Working in close collaboration with the Technical Architect on the choice of solutions and technical upgrades;
- Writing and communicating technical specifications, contributing to the various product backlogs;
- Implementing and monitoring software quality metrics.
Your profile and skills:
- You have Master’s degree in technology or equivalent
- You justify at least 5 years of development with Java programming language
- You are experienced with software integration and coordination
- You are experienced with application debugging and incident resolution
- You have excellent understanding of microservices and APIs
- You have experience with relational DBs (Oracle, Postgres
- You have experience with CI/CD pipeline tools (Bamboo, Rundeck, Git, Sonar
- You have knowledge of containers and orchestrators; Docker and Kubernetes
- You are experienced with the Agile methodology
- You speak English and French
- You have a Swiss Residency.
What we offer you:
- Up to 5 days of training per year;
- Each consultant benefits from a monthly support to finance his/her lunches.
- Financing of certifications on request;
- Free and unlimited access to our global E-learning platform -> 16,000 modules available;
- An annual license to access our training platform for Finance/Banking in order to improve your knowledge in different functional areas of your choice.
- A working environment – certified – GREAT PLACE TO WORK (95% satisfaction)
- A close-knit team, our support, proximity, regular feedback and top events!
If you believe you are the right candidate, please submit your application! We look forward to receiving your application.