Assistance to deployment from small scale projects to blockchain infrastructure. Parity's technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for quickly…...
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralized tech. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for quickly building blockchains, and Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains. The goal of the Devops team is to make the whole process of open-source development as stable and seamless as possible.
- Automation of all aspects of our open-source software development lifecycle
- Assistance to deployment from small scale projects to blockchain infrastructure
- Designing and maintaining continuous delivery pipelines
- Developer support in our rust build environment
- Operating Kubernetes clusters, virtual machines and hosted bare-metal servers
- Thinking infrastructure as code ensuring highest quality in our operations
- Ensure robustness and reliability through monitoring, visualization, testing, reviewing and documentation
- Exceptional knowledge of Linux, including security aspects, networking and virtualization (3 years min)
- Experience with containerization including Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code mindset: Experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible) and cloud orchestration (e.g. Terraform)
- Proficient in designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Knowledge of monitoring with Prometheus/Grafana is a plus
- Understanding of what a blockchain is and how to deploy a blockchain network
- On call experience with the mindset of site reliability, including incident response and postmortem analysis
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and be effective in a small partly-remote team
- Ability to debug complex systems running in uncertain environments.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.