You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our container-based micro-service infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our…...
Join our client who is Europe’s leading retail platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from the platform. They provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets.
As a driven agile team member, you will be working closely with the development teams to implement and support their continuous integration, ensure stable and reliable releases of our platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our container-based micro-service infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. With your motivation and knowledge in the latest cloud technologies, like Terraform and Kubernetes, you can create a scalable and solid architecture.
About the Team
The Platform area is responsible for developing and maintaining our internal APIs, services, infrastructure and security. The teams in the area support other Product teams by providing tools & services to enable the smoothest delivery possible of our Products. With a strong sense of ownership, you will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, a high level of performance and design whilst also developing innovative, compelling and cutting-edge systems that support our operations.
What you’ll do:
- Development of our tools and improving systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to enhance our system and develop new features
- Enhancement of our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery
- Monitoring and upgrading our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
What we’re looking for:
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Min. 4-years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS and Terraform
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Travis CI, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python
What we offer:
– Fully Remote
– Competitive salary
– Individual stock option plan
– Exclusive premiums when trading
– Learning and Development budget/possibilities
– Flexible working hours
– Latest hardware
– Lunch discount
– Regular team events and a yearly team trip
– Sustainable merch
And more benefits to come…
Join our journey by applying.