Location: Berlin or Stuttgart or remote (in Germany) You don’t live in Berlin? No worries, we live and breathe a remote culture We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are buildi
You don’t live in Berlin? No worries, we live and breathe a remote culture
We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are building Germany´s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. In order to realize this ambitious endeavour, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility, who bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange offers retail and institutional clients
a trusted and reliable way to trade and store digital assets.
- Take responsibility for our technical operations of the trading platform and drive adoption and consensus amongst stakeholders and team members
- Collaborate closely with your technical stakeholders from Börse Stuttgart to ensure a smooth, reliable and secure running of our platform
- Bring in your ideas and thoughts on technical problems to find best in class solutions and further develop our “DevOps-culture”
- Support our various product/engineering teams and setup for deployments, interacting closely with our frontend and backend engineers on topics of security, scalability and infrastructure
- Monitor, evaluate and decide on new technologies to be added to our tech stack
- Actively participate in attracting further talent to grow a cutting-edge tech team
- Experience with cloud environments, deployment processes, containers and container systems
- Ideally, you have already worked in highly regulated industries/contexts such as the financial industry (i.e. banking, trading, fintech, token economy)
- You are passionate about people and new work philosophies
- You actively shape and contribute to a healthy team culture based on mutual trust and support and you are fun to work with : -)
- Competitive salary
- Stability through corporate back-up and lots of growth opportunities
- Flexibility: work from where you want, when you want
- State-of-the-art tech environment
- Learning and Development budget (500 € annually)
- 30 days of vacation
Please apply via our careers page – thank you!
#bsdex #boersestuttgartdigitalexchange #remote #homeoffice #crypto #berlin #stuttgart #bitcoin #fintech #stateofthearttradingAPIs #devops #engineer #trading #madeingermany #development #cryptocurrency