eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 13 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners t
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 13 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering cryptocurrency trading.
- Design, Build and maintain multiple environments on Azure using infrastructure as a code approach.
- Design, Implement and manage the CI/CD processes up to production environments.
- Researching and Implementing new technologies to expand engineering capabilities in both production and development environments.
- Make important technical decisions in the designing, creating and maintaining eToro’s Devops Infrastructure.
- Containerizing our services and managing them with leading orchestration frameworks (Kuberentes).
- Design and manage eToro’s auto-scaling mechanism to help us manage Millions of customers around the world in a modern and scalable way.
- Interface and work closely with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers).
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design – Pay attention to both infrastructure and security aspects.
- Maintaining, optimizing and automating processes in a large scale of production environments.
- Supporting other Devops engineers & Developers by providing necessary training, advice and mentorship.
- Support production environments – troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Participate in the 24/7 team shifts
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer (at least 3 years as devops)
- Experience creating infra as code solutions using tools such as: Terraform, Azure ARM templates , Cloudformation – a must
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies such as: Jenkins, ArgoCD, CircleCI, etc – a must
- Hands-on implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex environments.
- Experience in managing cloud platforms, preferably Azure – a must
- Proven experience working in a production environment – a must
- Experience with designing and implementing a production-grade Kubernetes clusters – a must
- Solid experience with containerized environments and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages (such as: Bash / PowerShell / Python).
- Experience working with Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Ansible is an advantage)
- Solid understanding of networking technologies mainly focuses on networking for clouds
- Experience with load balancing & WAF solutions such as – F5 BigIP, HAproxy , Azure App GW.
- Experience with Service Mesh solutions such as Istio, Consul – Advantage
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc. – Advantage
Rodzaj pracy: Pełny etat, Kontrakt B2B
Wynagrodzenie: 160,00zł – 230,00zł za godzinę (brutto)
- 8 godzin dziennie
- Imprezy firmowe
- Pakiety i karty sportowe
- Program poleceń pracowniczych
- Prywatna opieka medyczna
- Ubezpieczenie na życie
- DevOps: 3 lata (Wymagane)
- Azure: 2 lata (Preferowane)
- Angielski (Wymagane)