What The Job Is About
In this role in our Unova DevOps team you will:
- Design next-generation application components.
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
Your skills and interests
- You can look back on 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- You have experience with one or multiple of the following domains:
- Source Control (Git, Bitbucket, Svn, VSTS etc)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS )
- Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration (Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy)
- Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Mongodb setup
- ECS serverless deployment
- VPC and Networking
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are creative, responsible, pragmatic, and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- You work methodically and strive continuously for results and quality.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a company that’s Innovating increasingly rapidly in Blockchain and Crypto tech
- An extensive onboarding program for you to become familiar with the product and the organization.
- The possibility to keep learning, acquire the desired skills, and be the driver of your own career.
- You’ll work in a modern office which is easily accessible by public transport.
- Of course, an attractive salary package based on your knowledge and experience.
- Coffee, tea, water, and soft drinks are available at the office plus a cafeteria for warm and cold meals.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to €50,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company car
- Company computer
- Company phone
- Eco vouchers
- Fuel card
- Hospitalization insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- 13th month salary
- Vacation money