A propos de Talan Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrati
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer in order to join the Infrastructure Management Platform team which is responsible for observability, orchestration and configuration management in the datacenter.
- Contribute to the transformation of the platform towards automatisation, full as code configuration and self-services.
- Help with the maintenance of the existing setup.
- Participate to day to day support tasks and on-call.
- Collaborate with product owners to integrate their applications with the platform.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools such as Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform.
- You have a strong experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have working knowledge of programming languages such as Bash, Ruby, Python or Go.
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Experience with a log management solution such as the Elastic stack is a plus.
- Other requirements are Git, Unix/Linux operating systems and a bit of public Cloud knowledge.
- You are eager to discover new technologies and the DevOps ecosystem is your passion.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.