DevOps Engineer Are you looking to join one of the world’s leading organisations within the Cryptocurrency space? Having a ‘work from anywhere’ policy, this rapidly expanding mature stage start-
Are you looking to join one of the world’s leading organisations within the Cryptocurrency space?
Having a ‘work from anywhere’ policy, this rapidly expanding mature stage start-up is looking for a DevOps Engineer to play a vital role within their growing team and work on cutting edge technology within the Crypto space. We are looking for talented people with strong experience of developing sophisticated applications.
The Successful DevOps Engineer will have/be:
- DevOps Experience
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Ansible
- AWS knowledge
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis, etc.)
- Hands on application development experience
- Passionate about the product and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, clarifying requirements and resolving conflicts.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £90k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and Crypto stocks.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good DevOps Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three – five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.