As a DevOps Engineer you will collaborate with product development teams. With a focus on automating builds via CI/CD pipelines and getting code into production as quickly and efficiently as possible.
As well as supporting services before they go live via system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews. You will use automation to scale systems sustainably and help to make improvements, evolving systems and driving change that improves the reliability, speed and security.
Work with IT Product teams to deploy newer version of software in Cloud resources. Collaborate with DevOps teams to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Strong knowledge managing Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge writting Helm templates to deploy resources in OpenShift 4.X.
- Experience creating docker images (Dockerfiles and S2I).
- Experience deploying resources and managing them in Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Experience in Git and Gitflows.
- Experience in Linux.
- ADVANCED English level
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge deploying resources in AWS using Terraform.
- Knowledge architecting solutions in AWS.
- Knowledge in code analysis tools (Sonarqube and GHAS) and creating performance tests (Jmeter).
- Scripting using Python, Bash or similar.
Salary: 40.000 € – 60.000 €