Help us look after the air you breathe and protect the planet. Join PlanetWatch! At PlanetWatch we are building the first global real-time air quality ledger by leveraging blockchain technology, hig
Help us look after the air you breathe and protect the planet. Join PlanetWatch!
At PlanetWatch we are building the first global real-time air quality ledger by leveraging blockchain technology, high-performance yet affordable air quality monitoring sensors, and the power of communities.
If you have a self-motivated thirst for learning and consider yourself to be driven and resourceful, you will thrive at PlanetWatch.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a diverse background to join our out-of-the box team.
Wait no more if you have some of those skills or more:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- 2+ years of experience in scripting or programming skills for automating tasks (Python, Shell, …)
- 1+ year of experience with both Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools: jenkins, Gitlab and/or Travis CI etc
- Basic experience managing a data cloud infrastructure (AWS is a plus)
- Knowledge managing both SQL and NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis)
- Experience with Software Version Control systems: Git, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a plus
- Familiarity with networking architecture (e.g Load Balancing, TCP/IP, Routing) is a plus
- Experience with IoT and Blockchain is a plus
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Something extra to bring on board 😉
What will you be doing:
- Design & build secure cloud infrastructure and services
- Troubleshoot and monitor infrastructure health
- Build CI/CD pipelines and manage Kubernetes deployments
- Scale data platform, data pipelines, and ETL pipelines
- Work with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Support tech team and writing technical documentation
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a fast-growing greentech company with many opportunities to build great things together!
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on air quality protection
- Fully remote work in a team where trust is valued most
- The hardware and the software you need
- Plenty of room for self-development and learning new skills and technologies
- A competitive base pay
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno, Tempo indeterminato
Stipendio: €30.000,00 – €35.000,00 all’anno
- Dal lunedì al venerdì
Requisito linguistico flessibile:
- Italiano non richiesto
- Python: 2 anni (Preferenziale)
- NoSQL: 1 anno (Preferenziale)
- CI/CD: 1 anno (Preferenziale)
Sede di lavoro: Da remoto