Introduction As a DevOps Consultant, you will bring your knowledge of Agility, software development best practices, and code-driven operational and test procedures to drive outcomes that help our cus
As a DevOps Consultant, you will bring your knowledge of Agility, software development best practices, and code-driven operational and test procedures to drive outcomes that help our customers in their digital transformation journeys.
You will collaborate closely with other coaches, product owners, and technical teams, acting as advisors and leading organizations to adopt DevOps and Agile practices.
You have an automation-first mindset and you understand how clients can adopt and scale the DevOps culture across their organizations.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Act as a DevOps advisor and consultant to IBM customers.
- Be an expert advisor in Organizational Structures, Change Management, and Process Engineering.
- Perform assessments of software delivery pipelines, create value streams and propose a plan for optimization and increasing DevOps productivity.
- Be the customer advocate for DevOps Culture and organization change to adopt DevOps at scale.
- Develop change and transformation strategies, training materials for clients.
- Work closely with clients to develop their expertise, tools, and capabilities in enterprise change to ensure that lasting, sustainable organizational transformation occurs.
- Leverage and create proposal presentations (or opportunity plans) and help evolve IBM’s relationship with our customers, both extending existing solutions and prospecting for new, innovative opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous demonstrated experience in implementing DevOps and Agile practices for organizations at scale
- Practical experience with enterprise-level strategy formulation, DevOps optimization, tooling automation, and process delivery.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience interacting with C-level stakeholders
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.