What about us?
Why you should join us?
What is our current tech stack?
- AWS (Lambda, ECS, ECR, ECR Public, S3, Cloudfront, EC2, RDS, Lightsail, App Runner, Cloudwatch Logs, Cloudwatch metrics);
- DockerDigitalOcean (Droplets);
- GitHub (GiHub actions for CI and CD);
- Node.js, PM2;
- MongoDB / PostgreSQL;
- Solidity / Yul;
- Vue.js (hosted on Vercel).
What will be your responsibilities?
- Deploying RedStone apps and services using cloud providers (AWS, GCP, etc.);
- Continuous monitoring of RedStone modules stability and performance;
- Configuration of monitoring tools for RedStone services;
- Preparing network architecture and running blockchain nodes based on https://cosmos.network/;
- Performing security audits for RedStone infrastructure and (optionally) codebase;
- Producing clear documentation and tutorials;
- Developing and operating infrastructure monitoring services.
What are your expectations?
- At least 3 years of professional DevOps experience (esp. AWS);
- Familiarity with performance monitoring / profiling;
- Experience with DevOps processes automation;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Understanding of networks architecture;
- Familiarity with common security practices;
- Database configuration and monitoring;
- Experience with CI/CD configuration.
What would be considered a huge asset?
- Experience in blockchain and Web 3.0 related technologies;
- Knowledge of Cosmos SDK;
- Experience with running blockchain nodes;
- Coding skill – reading and implementing small pieces of software.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary 20 000 – 35 000 PLN net B2B
- Token allocation (our valuation went 10x in the past few months);
- Financial stability for at least a few years (we’ve recently closed our Seed round);
- Remote work with a flexible work schedule or Office space / Co-working subscription (WeWork);
- An opportunity to build a product that is useful for developers and solves a real and existing problem;
- Real influence on the product and the opportunity to play a key role in the team;
- Modern tech and DevOps stack, no legacy code to maintain;
- Opportunity to be up-to-date with trends and the newest Blockchain space Concepts;
- Paid vacation
- Conferences and offsite events;
- Top-level work equipment (MacBooks).
Find out more about us and join our team on a great adventure!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk