Onchain-Jobs vous accompagne dans vos objectifs de carrière et nous sommes heureux de vous proposer une superbe opportunité au sein d’une start-up NFT Française en plein développement et prometteuse,
Onchain-Jobs vous accompagne dans vos objectifs de carrière et nous sommes heureux de vous proposer une superbe opportunité au sein d’une start-up NFT Française en plein développement et prometteuse, Dogami.io !
What we’re looking for
The Dogami team is looking for a serious and motivated Frontend developer to help us build the “The Petaverse”.
The game is in early stages of development so your opinions and input will help us shape Dogami at its core. As a Dogami Frontend developer, you will be going through an iterative, hands-on process of helping us shape the product as you bring our ground-breaking new project, “The Petaverse” from concept to playability. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a passion for blockchain, NFTs & gaming, we have the perfect job for you!
Located in Paris, the start-up atmosphere will make you discover a dynamic work environment. You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company. Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated and passionate team.
Main activities of the position:
- Optimize the user experience
- Develop and maintain the user interface
- Implement design on mobile websites
- Create tools that improve site interaction regardless of the browser
- Manage software workflow
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Frontend developer
- Proficient with Web app frameworks: ReactJS and/or AngularJS
- Proficient with tools like Webpack, Babel, Eslint
- Proficient with state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux , NgRx)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with unit testing, end-to-end testing
- Proficient with Git and continuous integration
- Experienced in UI/UX design
- Knowledgeable about Vu.js or React.js
As a person, you are:
- A team worker eager to learn new things
- Familiar with Agile methods and principles
- Detail-oriented, outgoing and a good communicator
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing (French is a plus but not mandatory)
Why join us?
- Epic mission Join an early-stage cryptogame with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact – Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We’re looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Dynamic Environment – We move fast and build things that have never been seen before.
- Tokens – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Dogami and we will award DOGA tokens so you can share in our success as we grow
- Holidays – We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Competitive Salary – A competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Latest Tech – When you join Dogami, you’ll be exposed to the newest & most disruptive tech there is.
- Bonding Activities – Get to know your colleagues through company events, retreats, and more. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency, gaming, NFTs, social media, design tools and applications
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
You can submit your application in English or French!
For more information make sure to follow us on our socials!
Collect. Raise. Earn.
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : à partir de 2 000,00€ par mois
- Horaires flexibles
- Travail à Distance
- Travail en journée
Question(s) de présélection:
- Avez-vous déjà travaillé dans l’univers du jeu vidéo ?
- Depuis combien d’année connaissez-vous les cryptomonnaies ?
- Êtes-vous developpeur(se) full stack depuis plus de 2 ans ?