Work Area: Software-Design and Development. Employment Type: Regular Full Time or Part Time. In your role you have the opportunity to work on the entire…...
Requisition ID: 288198
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time or Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, we empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation. We are looking for developers to help Utilities companies to dream bigger, work smarter and change their worlds in the ever-changing market.
- In your role you have the opportunity to work on the entire lifecycle of development projects, both customer specific and SAP-defined. This includes the analysis and specification of the (customer-specific) business requirements as well as the design, implementation, maintenance and (in case of cloud services) operation of (customer-specific) solutions.
- You will be part of the team defining the future cloud-strategies for your area of responsibility and help shape the implementation of the S/4 HANA Roadmap and the transition to Cloud Solutions for the Utilities Industry.
- You will be working in and leading virtual and culturally diverse development teams, aligning closely with internal colleagues, partners and customer teams to ensure a successful project completion, focussing on the customers’ value proposition and creating excellent user experience.
Experience / Role Requirements
- University degree or equivalent
- Work Expertise/experience in Utilities industry companies required
- Expertise in SAP Utilities products and their implementation required
- Deep understanding of market communication, metering and switching processes
- ABAP development experience of 5 years or more
- Analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English in speaking and writing
About the Team
We at IBSO make innovation real by using the latest technologies for internet of things, blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data and analytics. We deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.