Company Description Why Talan? For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, Americ
For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
Our values: Being, Doing, Progressing, Growing.
Our purpose: By truly embracing a humanist approach to technology, we believe we can make the next digital age, an era of progress for all.
Together, let’s commit.
- Translate business and IT specifications into detailed design, source code, unit tests and system tests.
- Ensure the quality of the development by implementing best practices and good design.
- Document the code and features appropriately to facilitate maintenance and knowledge transfer.
- Optimize the code to ensure maximum performance and scalability of the applications.
- Provide 3rd level support on live applications in collaboration with other team members.
- Create the appropriate DB views / SQL statements that may be required by the applications or reporting tools
- Assist the Software Development Manager in defining standards and methodologies to be used.
- Participate to the development of reusable components / frameworks, under the supervision of the Software Development Manager.
- Provide technical support to other team members when required.
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- High Level Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum 7 years of relevant development experience in an international environment
- Good understanding of software architecture principles
- Strong knowledge of key design patterns
- Strong knowledge of JEE / .Net C# (.Net 4.x / .Net core) and ASP.NET
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing database model
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of SOAP and REST webservices
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of the main development framework (Spring, etc.)
- Knowledge on orchestration and containers
- Knowledge on micro-services
- Experience on AzureDevOps and GIT is a plus
- Strong understanding of the Application Lifecycle Management
- Good knowledge in Agile development methodology
- Good trouble shooting skills is a must.
- Organized and structured
- Team worker and good communication skills
- Focused on delivering and pushing projects forward
- Independent in problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and respect deadlines.
Travelling on a case by case required
What we offer:
- Full time and permanent employment contract.
- Smart Office Pack so you can work from home in a comfortable way
- Training and Career Development
- Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in international projects