Boadilla del Monte, Spain
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SCIB IT is looking for Developer, based in our Madrid office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander ( www.santander.com ) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As part of the development team, the main tasks will be to develop the sw of the user stories defined by the PO, complying with the DOD, guaranteeing quality with unit tests, secure development and performing the necessary tasks to carry out the deployments in the different environments.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Develop the specifications defined in the user stories, by delivering the technical components required to provide functionality to the products and their integration with other systems.
- You must document the solutions developed in the group’s tools: JIRA, Confluence, ALM …
- You will certify the deliverables and their integration with other components, designing and carrying out the necessary tests to ensure the quality of the sw.
- You will create the unit tests with a coverage of 80% in all the developments for the automatic deployment.
- You will guarantee security in all developments
- You will comply with the technical specifications and good practices of the Tech Leads.
- 1-3 year’s experience in backend developments on microservices
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- APIs (REST & SOAP & Open API; software design patterns)
- Kafka (Event Driven Architecture) ; S3
- BBDD: Oracle, NoSQL, Redis ;Continuous Integration (GitHub, Jenkins) ; Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Agile Development (Working Knowledge), Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) (Working Knowledge), Mainframe Operating Systems and Platforms (Basic Understanding), Managing Multiple Priorities (Working Knowledge), Middleware (Working Knowledge), Software Development (Working Knowledge), Systems Programming (Working Knowledge), Systems Software Infrastructure (Working Knowledge), Technical Excellence (Working Knowledge)