This position is mainly responsible for implementing automated framework and automated scenarios. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test…...
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a senior developer in test to join our team in growing R&D center in Bulgaria, Sofia, working on innovative technologies for the new company’s product Acronis Disaster Recovery. This position is mainly responsible for implementing automated framework and automated scenarios. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including RnD departments based in other offices.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn. The position involves a substantial portion of “hands-on” work and requires an individual able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Develop test automation framework
- Run and analyze automated test launch results, prepare reports
- Design and execute automated tests
- Build, execute and maintain automation, test strategy and QA process
- Keep and maintain QA & Automation metrics and trend & test data, deployment status, and environment status
- Interact with production supervisors/managers to identify areas to improve equipment throughput, flexibility, quality, safety, and/or reliability
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ hands-on Python development experience
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong understanding of HTTP, RESTful interfaces
- Experience in using test frameworks in a CI/CD environment – Jenkins, Bitbucket, Kubernetes is a plus
- Proficient Linux user
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company